Wednesday, February 12, 2014

OTM Daily Action: Weathering the Storm 2/12/14

Finally, my first winning day in the OTM Daily Action. It's 4-3 on the NBA, but I'll take it. Just like most in the Southeast are weathering winter weather (or approaching winter weather), I'm weathering the storm of bad picks but able to chip away to a 14-23-1. Meteorologists in North Alabama are getting grief because snow hasn't come yet. Their track record has been a little better than mine, so I'll cut them some slack. Here's an opportunity for me to Really catch up, or really be snowed in.

Here's your Daily Action:

Memphis -2 @ Orlando

Toronto -6.5 vs. Atlanta

San Antonio -3.5 @ Boston

Cleveland +7.5 @ Detroit

New York -5.5 vs. Sacramento

Denver +6 @ Minnesota

New Orleans -7 @ Milwaukee

Washington +9 @ Houston

Utah -8 vs. Philadelphia

Miami -1 vs. Golden State

Portland +9 @ LA Clippers

No comments:

Post a Comment