Friday, February 7, 2014

OTM Daily Action 2/7/2014

Well....that didn't start as well as I thought it would. A 5-6 start would have at least been somewhat repectable. However, 2-9 is just embarrassing. I can easily point blame everyone including the Obama administration, but it will do me no good. I went bold, could easily picked some +1.5's, but decided to go for glory

So what can I do?

 
 
 
On the bright side, there are NBA games on tonight that seem favorable to me, at least I think.
 
 
Here is today's action on course for a return to redemption:
 
NBA
 
Portland covers +5.5 @ Indiana
 
Brooklyn (+100 ML) over Detroit
 
Toronto covers +5 vs. Los Angeles Clippers
 
Oklahoma City covers -9 @ Orlando
 
Denver (+1 -110) over New York Knicks
 
NHL
 
Florida (+1.5 -173) covers Carolina
 
Phoenix(+110 ML) over Chicago
 
San Jose (-1.5 +170) covers Columbus
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment