Thursday, February 6, 2014

OTM Daily Action 2/6/2014

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY!

This could be really good or really bad for me.

Since I will now be consistently blogging, I at least want to keep some consistent content on here.

How could I do that? By picking some betting lines.

In the maiden voyage of the OTM Daily Action, I decided to roll NHL.

With the NHL, the point spread never changes, you either pick +1.5 or -1.5. However, there is a money line (ML) if you want to pick an outright winner. To me, this is usually your best bet.

Here's my picks for tonight's NHL matchups:

Nashville (+ 143 ML) over Minnesota

Boston (+ 134 ML) over St. Louis

New York Islanders (-168 ML) over Calgary

New York Rangers (-1.5 +230) vs. Edmonton

Colorado (+129 ML) over Philadelphia

Winnipeg (+129 ML) over Washington

Montreal (-121 ML) over Vancouver

Ottawa (-1.5 +144) over Buffalo

Tampa Bay (-154 ML) over Toronto

Detroit (-115 ML) over Florida

Columbus (+153 ML) over Los Angeles